Another Theory for PFS ( Andregenic receptor )

ncsugrad

Feb 22, 2019
USA
do you have high or low DHT
Well, shit. I apparently didn't add DHT to the list of tests. I got a bunch of other stuff though.

The highlights are:

Estradiol is 13.1 [8 to 35]
Total test 862 [264 to 916]
Free test 6.3. [8.7 to 25.1]
Shbg 151. Super High. [16 to 56]
TSH 2.64. “Normal” but higher than I’d like [0.45 to 4.5]

SHGB being that high is crazy.

I have a bunch of other stuff if there's anything else you want to know. But unfortunately no DHT. I can get it done next week though if it will help.

ruprmurdoch

Oct 4, 2017
I have high progesterone, high RT3, slow oxidation on hair test, zero gaba sensitivity (drinking alcohol has zero effect, sleep is poor), high copper on hair test.

I can’t exercise or lift weights since crash

Random thought , I was a premature baby , born at 32 weeks, so I always wondered if this had effect on me, I know they must have given my mom corticosteroids since this is what they do to try and get baby’s lungs to develop quickly before delivery. So maybe that affected my HPTA axis or maybe being premature I have Gilbert’s syndrome
definetly it has effect. Prolactine high, shbg high ?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Just looked up some info for people who want to try this one approach to the alpha-1-adrenergic receptor (and DHT receptor).

@Admiral

Here is the a1a blocker (Silodyx), pretty cheap too: 6 complete doosjes SILODYX 4 mg - Te koop

Recommended dosage is 8mg per day for a "normal" person. So that would be 2 tablets/capsules.

I would try DHT + silodyx (8mg) only in cycles. Maybe short cycles like 3, 5, 7 days?

It is not about feeling good on it. You want to fix the DHT receptor and the a1a receptor. If this is the problem, could also be you have a different problem. That is why you need to try it out if you want to go this route.

Some links about alpha-1-adrenergic:

Area-1255: Alpha-1-Adrenergic Receptors and Violent Criminals/Sociopaths ( As Well Sexual Sadists )

Successful treatment of agitation and aggression with prazosin in an elderly patient with dementia and comorbid heart disease - ScienceDirect (Prazosin is also a1a blocker).

If you look at our symptoms we have a lot of similar symptoms to people with dementia: aggression and agitation, brain not functioning well. Prazosin helped with that in that study for people with dementia.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
You thinking 400mg R-Andro for instance, along with the 8mg Silodyx?

Uuurgh just ITCHING to try this.
Yes probably. 400mg R-Andro is often used by people to cycle on it own. Now you add 8mg Silodyx to block a1a receptor, that is all.

Maybe do a cycle for 1 week. I don't know how long you should cycle it. No one knows this probably so you have to try it.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Again from Area1255:

"Testosterone doesn't have a linear relationship with adrenaline, but it seems to protect the heart against the damaging effects of adrenaline - additionally, when converted into it's 'female' metabolite Estradiol - it 'switches' adrenaline's action from alpha-1- receptors to alpha-2's by selectively blocking the a1-pulse-activity. "

So maybe no estrogen with the DHT. Or the Estrogen will "selectively block" a1 and is actually helpful blocking a1a...

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Yohimbine is an a2 blocker. Didn't help me but ya'll can try 15mg a day

@RebelWithACause i thought you were against dht or at least thinking things were more complicated than pro or anti dht.
This is for the a1a receptor not a2. I read this from Helen and I looked it up to see what we can try.

IDK if it is DHT. Seems everybody has a different problem.

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
NYC

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Damn, that VinnyG guy is all over the place. It's interesting to hear that triptorelin helped bring his HPTA back online, though. Has anyone with low hormones across the board tried that here? @Admiral?
That dude is also on test, doxazosin, tenofovir, and a bunch of other stuff. I read lots of horror stories on triptorelin, which has spooked me a bit.

I am desperate, though. But Estrogen + DHT (+A1 blocker) might be something I'd be more tempted in.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017

Olski69

May 11, 2018
UK
I would outine 3 possibilities here, which we can test.

A) The suggested reason for PFS is the discrepancy between androgens levels and α1a-adrenoceptor levels.

When people get castrated or androgen deprived. a1a- andrenoceptor levels goes down. It is the thing which constricts the prostate . Androgens vasodialate prostate. by releasing nitric oxide.

So when people take away androgens, A1A- receptors have to downregulate so keep prostate less constricted.

then when androgens go back up, there is no A1A -receptors to constrict it enough, and the body had to 1) stop androgen reception which is already TOO MUCH.

2) has to increase levels of NORADRENALINE since it activate sA1A receptors and since receptors are weak, noradrenaline goes up, to increase its action. Which lowers dopamine.

3) has to bind DHT with SHBG to stop vasodilation, that is why DHT does not work, the more you take it, the more body will be lowering dopamine to get to NORADRENALINE.

4) has to break down NADPH via NADPH oxidase, for that it RAISES CALCIUM, this is why people were helped by vitamin D. since vitamin D 1.25D downregulates androgen receptor transcription.

So calcium activation is not a mistake I guess. the body actually doing it to increase NOX5, to kill nitric oxide. and vasodilation.

So end effect, you get

1) Extreme ROS from 1.25D and NADPH oxidase. ( scarring, calcification , etc) fibrosis. bone loss

2) You get high prolactin. since dopamine is constantly converted into Noradrenaline, since Noradrenaline is what activates A1A and remember they are downregulated

3) You get Gaba problems.

Cure is take DHT or steroids with A1A blocker. this will do 2 things

Downregulates DHT AR proteins, which are way too much and also it will upregulate A1A , which then will allow androgens to work.

In PFS the opposite happened, receptors for DHT got upregulated , and receptors for A1A downregulated. Their balance controls the prostate health of vasoconstriction and expansion.

And it will lower Dopamine to noradrenaline conversion. your dopamine will go up and you will have the drive.

And it will restore prostate weight, And it will stop NOX5 activation.

B) P. S We can also take into account, another variant when the balance of DHT to A1A went into A1A side. since some studies, also talked about upregulation of A1A after androgen deprivation.

C) Also just to throw things in. Lets say if the cell collected too much copper, it would be constant activation of dopamine into noradrenaline. Since copper runs the enzyme which converts dopamine into noradrenaline.

Noradrenaline will activate A1A receptor. Which would effect androgen action. Since there needs to be a balance between them

SO this is another possibility.

So we have 3 variants here. with A1A

Let's discuss this.

and I will try to come up with ideas for all 3 variants
This is pretty much me. Upon crashing I suddenly had raised prolactin and SHBG.
They even checked me for a prolactinoma.

I also have PE. The noradrenaline theory makes sense as I had fucked sleep “tired and wired” for so long. Still suffer with it on and off.

I have had raised noradrenaline in urine too as well as high calcium in hair test. Unsure to what this means but you described me in a nut shell.

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
May be you should look into supporting your beta-2 adregenic system. Tons of people kill this system by coffee, stimulators, etc.

and upregulate their gaba, acetylcholine way too much. Chronic Caffeine Alters the Density of Adenosine, Adrenergic, Cholinergic, GABA, and Serotonin Receptors and Calcium Channels in Mouse Brain

I know we had people crash with POIS from using ventolin for 2 years which is an agonist of beta-2 receptor, and then stopping,

this downregulated their Cortisol receptor big time. And upregulated acetylcholine way too much.

Same happened with heavy smokers, who stopped. cigarettes upregulated acetylcholine receptors, so people sweat.

You also do bad on B1, which increases acetylcholine.
How would you fix this?

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK