Another Theory for PFS ( Andregenic receptor )

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Actually when I was a trader in NYC. we had a huge room full of traders. and traders were in 2 categories, the ones who smokes pot and the ones who did coke

What was funny , is that most who continue to do one thing got screwed up with panic attacks, problems sex problems etc.

So the cure for cocaine was pot, and cure for pot was cocaine

And it worked. I guess by controlling gaba balance.
Used to sell pot the traders in NYC. Well, indirectly.
That was another life tho.

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
why dont you test your blood for aminos and see if your histidine is getting converted to histamine at all.

so far I have 2 tests from PSSD people. barbaar and talkingant.

their histidine is high, barbaar has histidine very high, and very high in the urine

Usually that happens, since antidepressants, actually block Histamine receptor. and then after you come off. it could be too sensitive. @barbaar

but I would assume this will be different in fast and slow oxidizers.
I have no allergies/food intolerances or high histamine symptoms as far as I know though, so I guess my body is pretty effective in getting rid of it. DAO was fine too.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
It is a a1a blocker (what is talked about in this thread). It could work for some from what I understand. For others it is the opposite. So it is an experiment of course. DHT + Silodyx.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
It is a a1a blocker (what is talked about in this thread). It could work for some from what I understand. For others it is the opposite. So it is an experiment of course. DHT + Silodyx.
Argh! I'd love to be doing this but I'm all occupied.

@ncsugrad fella you available for this one? I want to wait until a good month after the RU (just in case the HPA correction takes that long) before I try anything else.

Anyone?

ncsugrad

Feb 22, 2019
USA
do you have high or low DHT
Did blood tests yesterday so I will know soon. I’m not sure. Last time I had it checked it was middle but that was 2-3 weeks after stopping HCG so I felt like crap and don’t think I was back to whatever “normal” is for me. I should know more in a few days.

ncsugrad

Feb 22, 2019
USA
do you have high or low DHT
Every test I’ve had before now has shown normal or normal high total test but super low free test. Like, half the minimum “normal”, which is already low by most standards. I guess high SHBG. I’ll know more soon

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Every test I’ve had before now has shown normal or normal high total test but super low free test. Like, half the minimum “normal”, which is already low by most standards. I guess high SHBG. I’ll know more soon
Magnesium bruh

ruprmurdoch

Oct 4, 2017
Used to sell pot the
Actually when I was a trader in NYC. we had a huge room full of traders. and traders were in 2 categories, the ones who smoked pot and the ones who did coke

What was funny , is that most who continued to do one thing got screwed up with panic attacks, problems sex problems etc.

So the cure for cocaine was pot, and cure for pot was cocaine

And it worked. I guess by controlling gaba balance.
this give me idea, can I ask slow oxidisers (high prolactine and shbg as i think is main sign of being slow oxidizer), to rise bed 2-4 cm from the side of your LEGS? I think it's easy. Lie down 1-2 hrs (take a nap). If I think correctly, you should feel less symtoms. Anyone will try it? If this won't work, it doesnt matter beacuse it's free and easy.

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
@Boris

As we know from Jack17 tests, finastreride suppressed your own progesterone, since acts like progesterone. the only difference is that finasteride cant' convert into Allopregnenolone. and also by lowering DHT it kills 3 adiol. So it kills all GABA agonizing things.

So finasteride as progesterone increases metabolism, and when normal progesterone usually converts into allopregnenlone which increases GABA and retains calcium to slow down metabolism

with finasteride it does not happen, finasteride, lowers all GABA modulating things

so body has no other way but to upregulate GABA like crazy. Also it downregulates thyroid. thus we see RT3 high even in slow metabolism.

So now you quit finasteride. and what happens.

your DHT goes back up, and tries to convert into 3 adiol which is GABA agonist and it can't , since GABA is super sensitive, look at WUF's tests, it is NON DETECTABLE in his case.

So the body just raises your own progesterone and lives the life same as on progestin.

it also tries to increase androgen receptor density to substitute for LACK OF cysteine,

since if you have sensitive gaba. then you can't get to cysteine. since gaba is made with B6, and b6 is closed since gaba is upregulated. And without b6 you cant get to cysteine.

The CLOSURE Of b6 lead to zero conversion of histidine to histamine . and zero libido.

I mean it is well know that zinc and b6 lower DHT. why? since B6 provides cysteine, and zinc = zinc finger. Makes DHT stronger

Also I think there could be def 2 cases here, and may be in one case with low DHT , it is a cortisol problem from too much conversion of histidine into histamine.

This is why they are giving you copper, copper lowers histamine, and makes it more sensitive. And then later, you will need less histamine so free histidine will go up.

It would be interesting to test histidine in your blood.

Actually many people got POIS from running ventolin, which is beta-2 adregneric agonist.

this upregulates acetylcholine, downregulates histamine.

and then their conversion of histidine to histamine is increased. and histidine is low.

Which causes weakness, plus problems with folate cycle. plus problems with SODs,

problems, with breaking down serotonin.
I have high progesterone, high RT3, slow oxidation on hair test, zero gaba sensitivity (drinking alcohol has zero effect, sleep is poor), high copper on hair test.

I can’t exercise or lift weights since crash

Random thought , I was a premature baby , born at 32 weeks, so I always wondered if this had effect on me, I know they must have given my mom corticosteroids since this is what they do to try and get baby’s lungs to develop quickly before delivery. So maybe that affected my HPTA axis or maybe being premature I have Gilbert’s syndrome

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Anyone trying this? I hope this doesn't fade away as some other theories do. This one seems promising and easy to do. I would, but I just started another TEI round.

JasonSky

Oct 19, 2017
Los Angeles, California
Anyone trying this? I hope this doesn't fade away as some other theories do. This one seems promising and easy to do. I would, but I just started another TEI round.
I'm interested as well, but a problem is what exactly people should take. Helen said "Cure is take DHT or steroids with A1A blocker" , but that still leaves people unsure of where or what products to get to accomplish this.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I know. Hopefully @Helen can help and suggest dose and supplements so we can trial this.

May 23, 2018
Australia
I'm willing to trial this and be a guinea pig. Not doing any set protocol at the moment, have some R-Andro lying around and have access to steroids but no a1a blockers. Wouldn't know where to get them in Australia as international mail would probably get seized by customs, but willing to try and order some anyway if someone has a source?

I happen to coincidentally be taking most of the supps Helen outlined at the start already (Iodine, magnesium, zinc, B1, p-5-p (B6)), just ordered some sodium butyrate, was taking NAC sporadically as well, should I add garlic too?

I am a slow oxidizer according to TEI, with high calcium, high SHBG and PE. Perfect to trial this?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I'm willing to trial this and be a guinea pig. Not doing any set protocol at the moment, have some R-Andro lying around and have access to steroids but no a1a blockers. Wouldn't know where to get them in Australia as international mail would probably get seized by customs, but willing to try and order some anyway if someone has a source?

I happen to coincidentally be taking most of the supps Helen outlined at the start already (Iodine, magnesium, zinc, B1, p-5-p (B6)), just ordered some sodium butyrate, was taking NAC sporadically as well, should I add garlic too?

I am a slow oxidizer according to TEI, with high calcium, high SHBG and PE. Perfect to trial this?

contact me in PM tomorrow. and give me a link to your hairtest please. We can try something like that.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Is this a protocol for slow oxidizers only? Or did I miss something?