Another Theory for PFS ( Andregenic receptor )

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I would outine 3 possibilities here, which we can test.

A) The suggested reason for PFS is the discrepancy between androgens levels and α1a-adrenoceptor levels.

When people get castrated or androgen deprived. a1a- andrenoceptor levels goes down. It is the thing which constricts the prostate . Androgens vasodialate prostate. by releasing nitric oxide.

So when people take away androgens, A1A- receptors have to downregulate so keep prostate less constricted.

then when androgens go back up, there is no A1A -receptors to constrict it enough, and the body had to 1) stop androgen reception which is already TOO MUCH.

2) has to increase levels of NORADRENALINE since it activate sA1A receptors and since receptors are weak, noradrenaline goes up, to increase its action. Which lowers dopamine.

3) has to bind DHT with SHBG to stop vasodilation, that is why DHT does not work, the more you take it, the more body will be lowering dopamine to get to NORADRENALINE.

4) has to break down NADPH via NADPH oxidase, for that it RAISES CALCIUM, this is why people were helped by vitamin D. since vitamin D 1.25D downregulates androgen receptor transcription.

So calcium activation is not a mistake I guess. the body actually doing it to increase NOX5, to kill nitric oxide. and vasodilation.

So end effect, you get

1) Extreme ROS from 1.25D and NADPH oxidase. ( scarring, calcification , etc) fibrosis. bone loss

2) You get high prolactin. since dopamine is constantly converted into Noradrenaline, since Noradrenaline is what activates A1A and remember they are downregulated

3) You get Gaba problems.

Cure is take DHT or steroids with A1A blocker. this will do 2 things

Downregulates DHT AR proteins, which are way too much and also it will upregulate A1A , which then will allow androgens to work.

In PFS the opposite happened, receptors for DHT got upregulated , and receptors for A1A downregulated. Their balance controls the prostate health of vasoconstriction and expansion.

And it will lower Dopamine to noradrenaline conversion. your dopamine will go up and you will have the drive.

And it will restore prostate weight, And it will stop NOX5 activation.

B) P. S We can also take into account, another variant when the balance of DHT to A1A went into A1A side. since some studies, also talked about upregulation of A1A after androgen deprivation.

C) Also just to throw things in. Lets say if the cell collected too much copper, it would be constant activation of dopamine into noradrenaline. Since copper runs the enzyme which converts dopamine into noradrenaline.

Noradrenaline will activate A1A receptor. Which would effect androgen action. Since there needs to be a balance between them

SO this is another possibility.

So we have 3 variants here. with A1A

Let's discuss this.

and I will try to come up with ideas for all 3 variants

Last edited:

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Yeah this sounds me as well. Very interesting. Did a quick search on alpha blockers but it doesn’t seem it’s easy to get your hands on. Will follow thread.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I will think how to fix this using some minerals and substances also.

Basically the goal is to take OFF the things which the body is doing to kill androgen action, and allow androgens to linger around. and also kill Noradrenaline, so A1A can upregulate. we have to kill things which the body is doing to STILT the situation. which I outlined. above

But the question is this the same for fast and slow oxidizers. May be not. Still thinking about that.

One type, which we know , this regimen helps. Many people posted that it helped them

1) to kill calcium activation, Need cysteine. ( garlic)

2) to kill NADPH oxidase, some NADPH oxidase inhibitor. ( still looking for some) Iodine is one. as an example.

3) you need to kill dopamine to noradrenaline activation ( ZINC) this is why it lowers libido, it kills the stilt the body is using. Zinc lowers DBH enzyme converting dopamine into noradrenaline. so less noradrenaline, less A1A , less steroids WORK.

4) To kill SHBG magnesium.

5) Also you need to use HDAC inhibitor, since the body will just kill transcription of the androgen receptor to keep DHT action low. sodium butyrate is one.

6) take B1( benfo) active to increase NADPH to keep DHT high .

7) take b6 active to downregulate GABA.

BOOM you got yourself PYROLURIA TREATMENT which I outlined, already 20 times,

this is how Raincoast( look at his program it is very close to this. , I gave him pyroluria treatment) got better, Mario Vitaly got better. I got better, and tons of other people. Orion was doing this. Bruschi is now doing this. Men Rea did this from propecia forum.

TEI will get you better. I am sure. but it will take time, since they will be doing things not in order, they are not going after you sexual problems, they could be doing your heart first, 2 cycles, then your bones, then this , then that. and sex thing could be last.

GO on TEI 2 years you are cured not only form PFS, but from most of your problems.

if you keep fucking around, with hormones, with this or that. it will take you years, still with questionable outcome. and getting highly unbalanced.

I will think about the differences between fast and slow oxidizers for this if there is any. I still hope TEI know what they are doing. and we will see totally cured person,

since most of you don't want to go to PRE PFS, trust me. you were not happy there either

Who wants to go to pre SSRI. or pre PFS. you did have symptoms there also. So you will be looking how to fix them, and will def fuck yourself up again.

As an example, people who go on this program, first would need zinc, etc and this program above first , but to get well , then they would need to feed copper to raise noradrenaline in the end.

Since noradrenaline plus strong A1A allows your androgens to go up. SO first you need to upregulate A1A and suffer a little, and then in the end feed copper

But this could be all different for different people. Thus is so hard to create something generalized.

Last edited:

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
@Helen i suspect i have high noradrenaline levels (sweating, anxious, hyper-alertness, always on edge etc.)

I know u said carbs increase NADPH which increase DHT and DHT activates adrenaline? Cant remember 100%. Anyways, would low carb help with excessive adrenaline levels or would it make it worse because of switching to mainly burning fat (which needs adrenaline)?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Helen i suspect i have high noradrenaline levels (sweating, anxious, hyper-alertness, always on edge etc.)

I know u said carbs increase NADPH which increase DHT and DHT activates adrenaline? Cant remember 100%. Anyways, would low carb help with excessive adrenaline levels or would it make it worse because of switching to mainly burning fat (which needs adrenaline)?

May be you should look into supporting your beta-2 adregenic system. Tons of people kill this system by coffee, stimulators, etc.

and upregulate their gaba, acetylcholine way too much. Chronic Caffeine Alters the Density of Adenosine, Adrenergic, Cholinergic, GABA, and Serotonin Receptors and Calcium Channels in Mouse Brain

I know we had people crash with POIS from using ventolin for 2 years which is an agonist of beta-2 receptor, and then stopping,

this downregulated their Cortisol receptor big time. And upregulated acetylcholine way too much.

Same happened with heavy smokers, who stopped. cigarettes upregulated acetylcholine receptors, so people sweat.

You also do bad on B1, which increases acetylcholine.

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
May be you should look into supporting your beta-2 adregenic system. Tons of people kill this system by coffee, stimulators, etc.

and upregulate their gaba, acetylcholine way too much. Chronic Caffeine Alters the Density of Adenosine, Adrenergic, Cholinergic, GABA, and Serotonin Receptors and Calcium Channels in Mouse Brain
I think my acetylcholine is too high as i react badly to anything that increases it (b1, choline, manganese) i get histamine issues, red face, sweating + bad inflammation + bad bad anxiety from things that increase acetylcholine. I think my gaba would be low im very anxiety prone and gaba and acetylcholine are opposites right? When acetylcholine increases gaba decreases etc

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I will think how to fix this using some minerals and substances also.

Basically the goal is to take OFF the things which the body is doing to kill androgen action, and allow androgens to linger around. and also kill Noradrenaline, so A1A can upregulate. we have to kill things which the body is doing to STILT the situation. which I outlined. above

But the question is this the same for fast and slow oxidizers. May be not. Still thinking about that.

One type, which we know , this regimen helps. Many people posted that it helped them

1) to kill calcium activation, Need cysteine. ( garlic)

2) to kill NADPH oxidase, some NADPH oxidase inhibitor. ( still looking for some) Iodine is one. as an example.

3) you need to kill dopamine to noradrenaline activation ( ZINC) this is why it lowers libido, it kills the stilt the body is using. Zinc lowers DBH enzyme converting dopamine into noradrenaline. so less noradrenaline, less A1A , less steroids WORK.

4) To kill SHBG magnesium.

5) Also you need to use HDAC inhibitor, since the body will just kill transcription of the androgen receptor to keep DHT action low. sodium butyrate is one.

6) take B1( benfo) active to increase NADPH to keep DHT high .

7) take b6 active to downregulate GABA.

BOOM you got yourself PYROLURIA TREATMENT which I outlined, already 20 times,

this is how Raincoast( look at his program it is very close to this. , I gave him pyroluria treatment) got better, Mario Vitaly got better. I got better, and tons of other people. Orion was doing this. Bruschi is now doing this. Men Rea did this from propecia forum.

TEI will get you better. I am sure. but it will take time, since they will be doing things not in order, they are not going after you sexual problems, they could be doing your heart first, 2 cycles, then your bones, then this , then that. and sex thing could be last.

GO on TEI 2 years you are cured not only form PFS, but from most of your problems.

if you keep fucking around, with hormones, with this or that. it will take you years, still with questionable outcome. and getting highly unbalanced.

I will think about the differences between fast and slow oxidizers for this if there is any. I still hope TEI know what they are doing. and we will see totally cured person,

since most of you don't want to go to PRE PFS, trust me. you were not happy there either

Who wants to go to pre SSRI. or pre PFS. you did have symptoms there also. So you will be looking how to fix them, and will def fuck yourself up again.

As an example, people who go on this program, first would need zinc, etc and this program above first , but to get well , then they would need to feed copper to raise noradrenaline in the end.

Since noradrenaline plus strong A1A allows your androgens to go up. SO first you need to upregulate A1A and suffer a little, and then in the end feed copper

But this could be all different for different people. Thus is so hard to create something generalized.
I agree with you but from what I read based on the people that don't want to do TEI say they would rather go back into a prefin state and deal with hair loss and then go on TEI from there to get balanced compared to try and go on TEI now with current PFS symptoms and deal with the PFS symptoms for years while trying to get balanced (kinda like Walker's case)

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
I agree with you but from what I read based on the people that don't want to do TEI say they would rather go back into a prefin state and deal with hair loss and then go on TEI from there to get balanced compared to try and go on TEI now with current PFS symptoms and deal with the PFS symptoms for years while trying to get balanced (kinda like Walker's case)
Aren’t the mental symptoms in PFS much worse than the physical ones though? I mean i wouldnt care much about hair loss (as a guy) as long as i feel good mentally

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Aren’t the mental symptoms in PFS much worse than the physical ones though? I mean i wouldnt care much about hair loss (as a guy) as long as i feel good mentally
Everyone’s different. Some have barely any mental symptoms and feel great everyday but just impotent. Some with fine dick horrible mental.

I think the bad mental issues, fatigue like me and you- there’s a lot more wrong with these people than just pfs. Most people try to just fix pfs and it’s just not do-able.

I wish I could sit down every pfs guy in a damn room and whip them into having my beliefs lol. Like, go ahead Helen, keep on finding us nice ways to go at pfs directly with your latest research.

But in the meantime, if you aren’t waking up feeling well each morning and you’re dealing with anxiety, chemical depression, fatigue, bad brain fog... get on the health train that Helen built for us. And guys like myself and @Orion are embracing to fullest.

Fasting, liver flushing, nutritional balancing, coffee enemas, go after pathogens/ fungus, probiotic enemas, electrolytes, wobenzyme, and so on. Just learn from how gbold healed himself.

I love reading old “gbolduev” posts that go way back to just when he cured himself. There isn’t much out there.. but I’ll try to link a couple below.

Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS) | Page 936 | Naked Science Forum

Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS) | Page 958 | Naked Science Forum

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
No matter what they do , it will take a long time to fix this. at least 6 months. it is not like they will be fixed in a day. it took walker years. to get fixed. by running close to what I outlined here, basically forcing androgens. like r andro.

And then he was still not fixed with all the issues, not even close.

Unless of course what I outlined in the OP works really fast, with DHT and a1a blocker at the same time.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Guys for people in Europe I found a1a blocker "Silodyx" (silodosin):

6 complete doosjes SILODYX 4 mg - Te koop

You can also search on these names:

Rapaflo (USA), Silodyx (Europe and South Africa), Rapilif (India), Silodal (India), Sildoo(India) Urief (Japan), Thrupas (South Korea), Urorec(Russia)

Silodosin - Wikipedia

I can buy this for you if you live in Europe but not close to Belgium.

Combine this with R-Andro? Or maybe Andactrim?

I am willing to try this stuff but undoing TEI progress or getting a shit hair test afterwards is not beneficial to see if TEI actually works for this.

So we need someone who does not do anything right now. Plus you need some type of steroids (R-Andro, Andactrim, Proviron (?))

Anyone??

Last edited:

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Yeah I must say if I woke up exactly pre-fin I'd be crying tears of joy every day. TEI can definitely wait until the foundations of my quality of life return.

Just as aside though, holy crap. When Helen says he's always pondering things he really really is. Thanks Helen.

Happy to guinea-pig this when we get things outlined, but I'm doing tomato juice for the next fortnight, getting bloods in for and doing high-dose RU after that, so could be late June before I'm free. Also honestly mentally something I'm doing here is REALLY working.

@RebelWithACause if we do get there, ship to UK potentially? I'll buy you a beer for your efforts. I have 4 bottles of R-Andro.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Guys for people in Europe I found a1a blocker "Silodyx" (silodosin):

6 complete doosjes SILODYX 4 mg - Te koop

You can also search on these names:

Rapaflo (USA), Silodyx (Europe and South Africa), Rapilif (India), Silodal (India), Sildoo(India) Urief (Japan), Thrupas (South Korea), Urorec(Russia)

Silodosin - Wikipedia

I can buy this for you if you live in Europe but not close to Belgium.

Combine this with R-Andro? Or maybe Andactrim?

I am willing to try this stuff but undoing TEI progress or getting a shit hair test afterwards is not beneficial to see if TEI actually works for this.

So we need someone who does not do anything right now. Plus you need some type of steroids (R-Andro, Andactrim, Proviron (?))

Anyone??

in the paper which I posted in the second post, they outlined how they restored prostate weight with DHT and some alpha blocker which they used.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Also I was thinking, if somehow methylation is impaired. then the body cant even make neurotransmitters, so noradrenaline is used a lot, but dopamine is low since it cant even be made in increased amounts.

And we saw on those tests, that folate cycle was totally blocked in PFS on the tests of many people who tested it..