Andrea (PFS Log)

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
sorry man
BUT* listen I cannot be sure about that for sure (omega 3...) the thing is... dropping that much that quickly, I don't know man. maybe a little crash, or just ina bad state.
keep in mind**** any and everything possibly did crash me, pre fasting.

--i used to take omega years but mostly just diet the last several. either when i got on stims or i got skinny, something... made my blood thin. and i didn't want additional thinning so i got off of it (omega supplements). --anyways, I doubt that's an issue for most people.

--I am SURE, we can find studies that show Omega 3 lowers 5ari, but the thing is, you nor anyone should focus on that.
--Easier said than done, and i've been there, but what I'm trying to say is that there's gotta be a way to end that state, where all things are or seem toxic.
--I'll try finding something useful... I have on an old log.

-Also I am sure I had lots of panic attacks and palpitations. Anyways, for me mental symptoms were the worst. BUT* that's likely due to neuropsyche stuff I have going on, and I needed that delicate balance, and Fin for a time erased that. Fasting eliminated 90% of brain fog, the rest I am thinking was time, pct, and randro/4andro. Then just being clean. I can feel some brainfog or increase clarity on random things I take now, but brainfog during that pre fasted state, i.e. caused by finasteride was something totally crazy. I never actually thought that would happen to me along with the depression, face changes, vision problems. anyways i felt hopeless, luckily and thru lots of discipline, and finding the rite support (here), got out of it. (now that i actually know unfortunately what the hell brainfog is, yeah If I take a lot of lithium (never have, baby doses only zero brain fog), if I ate 8000 calories and lots of bread and drank tons, maybe tiny bit of brainfog but just dulled thinking/cognition. more adhd/ bad lifestyle (for a night) than true drug caused brainfog. I'm certain pharma brainfog is way way worse and actually long lasting for many.

I don't think omega 3 dropped it that much too quickly, BUT I do understand that in certain states, that this may be a legitimate concern.
For instance, milk thistle I've taken anytime I drank (I don't like to and probably never would drink, if mood is regulated). People worried it's a 5arii, I don't think it's that strong. Same with various herbs, etc, etc. just no more drugs that can cause that.

I avoided most supps and had a lot on hand pre fasting. threw them. after water fasting and randro 4andro several months threw more. threw all or nearly all eventually.
BUT*** not because they scared me, more because it was kind of a bad reminder, and they take a lot of space. before fasting, yeah every single thing about everything scared me. anyways i think you'll be okay soon enough. it will pass. just keep sticking to a plan, a holistic one. repeating what others have done to fix this, is probabilistically the best course of action. as in the whole syndrome, not individual random symptoms (which could possibly be anything really, depending on the person).

Last edited:

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
Update: I'm under testosterone gel 30 mg/day.
I added insulin lispro 5 iu yesterday.
After a couple of hours massive muscle tone, wider shoulders, euphoria, great mood, strong libido, insane erections, longer penis and great penile sensitivity.
Insulin has inverted catabolism.
It's time to try a cycle.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Andrea Exogenous Testosterone, Finasteride and Castration Effects on Testosterone, Insulin, Zinc and Chromium in Adult Male Rats

When you take testosterone body wants insulin, to make NADPH, since testosterone takes NADPH for its conversion.
So if your insulin is not working let say

then when you take testosterone, you dont get any DHT and Estrogen, since DHT and estrogen are made with NADPH and without insulin there is no NADPH.

This is why I suggested to take insulin with hormones, to stimulate 5AR

you can also check your insulin in blood, if you are insulin resistant, may be try metformin

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Andrea you are saw palmetto case, you have a fatty liver. fatty liver causes insulin to be closed, since NADPH causes more fats to be created in the liver.

If you don't mind please cycle insulin plus testosterone, and then please test your triglycerides. if they go down. then this will be the cure.

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
@Andrea you are saw palmetto case, you have a fatty liver. fatty liver causes insulin to be closed, since NADPH causes more fats to be created in the liver.

If you don't mind please cycle insulin plus testosterone, and then please test your triglycerides. if they go down. then this will be the cure.
I have done abdomen ultrasound.
Fortunately I haven't fatty liver.
However I will try a insulin cycle.
Doc prescribed also niacin (vitamin B3) to lower triglycerides.
What do you think about? @Helen

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I have done abdomen ultrasound.
Fortunately I haven't fatty liver.
However I will try a insulin cycle.
Doc prescribed also niacin (vitamin B3) to lower triglycerides.
What do you think about? @Helen
you have high triglycerides, you have fatty liver

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
Update: tried again insulin lispro 5 iu.
No effect.
It's a fucking nightmare.
There is really something permanently fucked in the brain.

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
Update: testosterone gel 30mg/day.
Strenght and stamina are definitely improved.
Doc has prescribed me fibrates (ppar agonists) to treat hypertriglyceridemia and metabolic syndrome.
Hypertriglyceridemia causes insulin resistance and blocks the action of insulin.
Finasteride seems not the first culprit.
One year of saw palmetto (high in free fatty acids and triglycerides) combined with occasionally dexamethasone (to treat back pain) has disturbed my metabolism.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Update: testosterone gel 30mg/day.
Strenght and stamina are definitely improved.
Doc has prescribed me fibrates (ppar agonists) to treat hypertriglyceridemia and metabolic syndrome.
Hypertriglyceridemia causes insulin resistance and blocks the action of insulin.
Finasteride seems not the first culprit.
One year of saw palmetto (high in free fatty acids and triglycerides) combined with occasionally dexamethasone (to treat back pain) has disturbed my metabolism.

this is great, I think it should help you , since high trig do cause insulin resistance, which I wrote to you above

NADPH is what makes fats in the liver, and insulin is what makes NADPH. this is why insulin is closed when you have high trig. NADPH is what makes DHT and estrogen.

Fingers crossed that this helps you with saw palmetto case since I think this is the main culpit in saw palmetto cases. Keep us posted please.

Last edited:

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
Update: testosterone gel up to 40mg/day.
Dramatic improvement in all areas.
PFS remain symptoms: belly fat (hypertriglyceridemia), flaccid penile shrinkage (poor blood flow, belly fat), heart palpitations (anxiety).
I think I can finally fix this shit.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Update: testosterone gel up to 40mg/day.
Dramatic improvement in all areas.
PFS remain symptoms: belly fat (hypertriglyceridemia), flaccid penile shrinkage (poor blood flow, belly fat), heart palpitations (anxiety).
I think I can finally fix this shit.
did you start the fibrates yet?

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
Update: improvements didn't last long.
I am returned to baseline.
Muscle, energy, mood, male attitude, libido, erections have completely disappeared.
Also strenght is dramatically decreased.
I'm under the same trt dosage.
Today I have literally cried. Cold body temperature. Probably estrogens out of control and unbalanced T/E2 but in my condition I can't use an AI due to my lipid profile.
However my scalp is always itchy and I have a lot of sebum secretion around scalp and face.

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
Update: improvements didn't last long.
I am returned to baseline.
Muscle, energy, mood, male attitude, libido, erections have completely disappeared.
Also strenght is dramatically decreased.
I'm under the same trt dosage.
Today I have literally cried. Cold body temperature. Probably estrogens out of control and unbalanced T/E2 but in my condition I can't use an AI due to my lipid profile.
However my scalp is always itchy and I have a lot of sebum secretion around scalp and face.
What is it about your lipid profile that prevents you using an AI?

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
Update: testosterone gel 40mg/day and methylsulfonylmethane 3000mg/day.
Energy and strength are ok.
Depression is gone.
Body shape however is turned bad again (belly fat and massive muscle wasting).
Endo has switched fenofibrate to gemfibrozil (always a ppar agonist).
I will start soon with low dosage.