Anavar

Feb 9, 2019
New York
Any of you guys tried? I’ve been taking high doses and can honestly start to say I’m feeling almost pre pfs. I don’t want to jinx anything. It’s been almost a year for me now and my libido ranges from 0-3. I’ve had a little success with clomid and r andro but nothing like this. Im currently taking 50mg and im now one week in. I plan to do two weeks and pct with clomid. I think messing with receptors and cycling on and off androgens is the way out for me. Let’s see.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Any of you guys tried? I’ve been taking high doses and can honestly start to say I’m feeling almost pre pfs. I don’t want to jinx anything. It’s been almost a year for me now and my libido ranges from 0-3. I’ve had a little success with clomid and r andro but nothing like this. Im currently taking 50mg and im now one week in. I plan to do two weeks and pct with clomid. I think messing with receptors and cycling on and off androgens is the way out for me. Let’s see.

Search anavar. we had TONS of people take it. Some even supposedly cured somewhat from it like Ihatefin.

Last edited:

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Would be interested to hear. I'd anticipate (from my VERY minimal knowledge and pondering that NOBODY should take as read) that it'd be similar to Masteron.

Would be very interested especially hearing if any of it 'sticks' afterwards.

Keep up posted! :)

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Anavar is great, I did moderately low dose for a few weeks l, felt pretty good while on it but results didn't stick. Didn't try high dose or stay on for longer than a few weeks though so maybe that could play into it

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Can anyone share how Anavar works? I also read somewhere it actually helped guys regrow hair in a different thread somewhere. Someone called the guy Helen Jr. LOL

Anyways, happy to hear your results. What were your symptoms? Purely sexual? Any mental sides?

Feb 9, 2019
New York
Early on sexual and mental. The mental sides improved during the first six months however. My libido has always been my main issue. Nonexistent at first but have had brief periods where I at least felt something. I’ll keep you guys posted on whether it sticks or not. Fingers crossed.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Early on sexual and mental. The mental sides improved during the first six months however. My libido has always been my main issue. Nonexistent at first but have had brief periods where I at least felt something. I’ll keep you guys posted on whether it sticks or not. Fingers crossed.
How much are you taking and for how long?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
anavar make double jtdness and popping out worse for some mofos?
like double jointed / benign hyperflexibility thruout body mofos?
also muscle pumps but not as bad as sarms? intense focus. good shyt later better than initially. but injured and LEAN each time. NOW SO lean it's actually too much.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
wtf??? @Boris? moderately low dose for a few weeks?? as in like 3 weeks only this whole time?

i take 100mg 150 200mg randomly just bc i realized i had some still. anyways if its real, good for cutting but im skeletal anyways. going for Death look. makes me happy etc, but happy anyways (minus rage etc). still not sure if real, tested real. but who knows. injured back jan taking it (injured probably far before that). injured now too, but yeah. just took tiny bit. but im happy on b, mg. nothing. this var. dex. dex and choline. or nothing. so who knows.

Feb 9, 2019
New York
I did. Went up to 100mg for a week and felt good. My main issue is libido and it was up and down. Sense of well-being was good throughout. I seem to react well to androgens. Im pcting on clomid now and will keep you posted. I’m no where near recovered but I can live with the state I’m currently in. My visual libido fluctuates from like a 0-4.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
I did. Went up to 100mg for a week and felt good. My main issue is libido and it was up and down. Sense of well-being was good throughout. I seem to react well to androgens. Im pcting on clomid now and will keep you posted. I’m no where near recovered but I can live with the state I’m currently in. My visual libido fluctuates from like a 0-4.
Are you doing clomid only? I suggest you try Helen's early protocol with clomid, dostinex, etc. Might as well. You could benefit from the snap back effect. What are your full symptoms?

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
you are doing PCT after only two weeks of var? Would be interesting to see how you felt after you came off naturally and bounced back via snapback. I think clomid may alter the results what var really did though

Feb 9, 2019
New York
Yeah I’m not too sure. What I do know is that when I come off clomid, my test drops pretty rapidly and I feel like absolute shit. I didn’t want to risk shutting myself down and waiting for my body to recover naturally while my symptoms were much worse. Going to see an Endo in a month and will consider trt. Wish I could get this damn libido back...

JasonSky

Oct 19, 2017
Los Angeles, California
Yeah I’m not too sure. What I do know is that when I come off clomid, my test drops pretty rapidly and I feel like absolute shit. I didn’t want to risk shutting myself down and waiting for my body to recover naturally while my symptoms were much worse. Going to see an Endo in a month and will consider trt. Wish I could get this damn libido back...
I feel you bro, I've tried so many things and libido has never quite come back... have tried water fasting, Ella, Anavar, going back on a micro dose of fin. Literally nothing has brought back libido for me.

But what else can we do but keep on going? Did clomid give you some libido at least