Alcohol and minerals

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Happy Saturday morning y’all. I’m here in a hungover state soaking in an epsom salt bath here!

Anyways, I’ve been running minerals hard for about 13 weeks now. Have been waiting for this for about 22 months to be sailing smoothly on a nutritional balancing program. Been studying this stuff the whole time, watching people here work with it, testing minerals on my own throughout the process.

I remember a wise young man here, formally known as m_arch currently known as @Aleksandr , mentioned that he believes buzz feelings from alcohol actually being body using magnesium up essentially.

In a hungover state here, I can really feel my body wasting magnesium and zinc. I’ve learned the “feel” of these minerals quite a bit these past several months. And trust me, my body is craving magnesium (this bath is nice) and zinc (dosed this morning and loved it. I never dose zinc in morning!)

Furthermore, using b vitamins this morning caused me to feel a lot worse. I believe the body was sped up even more from the b vitamins causing even further depletion of magnesium, zinc stores.

Anyways, that’s just my 2 cents here on the magnesium debate. I don’t feel like using research studies here and probably never will. I feel these things. It’s truly incredible once you get a feel for minerals. Highly recommend anyone getting into nutritonal balancing to run a more self controlled program to get the understanding of “feels” from these things. The body has never been more interesting to me.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
I like being described as a young wise man

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I like being described as a young wise man
I like what you did with your write ups on minerals early on here. Enjoyed them and helped prepare me for this quite a bit. I have the books, but I’m a sparknotes guy lol, we all love summaries.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Michael Jordan isn't just strong. He had a sociopathic like focus, and trained since like 1 years old, and was perfect for their sport genetically minus being a bit short for some positions. that's beyond strong. someone who's literally perfect can obviously drink whatever and be good at their task that they trained 2mn hours for.

I've worked out maybe 5500-6000x since 16. maybe more. i can smoke 20 cigs and run pretty fast then lift then play a sport. it's NOT BECAUSE of the cigarrettes.
in fact, likely the cigs would make it harder. and if done everyday (you are your habits), it would soon enough become impossible (dead, cancer etc).

i've done well on some tests drunk and high. IT IS NOT BECAUSE I was drunk and high. If anything I lucked out, or if I was a bit drunker or higher I'd be SCREWED rather than doing well.

this news is like 'super soldier gets shot in non serious injury part of foot', still useful as a soldier. yeah, of course.
'tiger scratches face, but still is a tiger'. indeed.

10 beers is like 1-2 real drinks anyways (quad shot hard liquor is a real alcoholic's drink). or like 3 bottles of wine, is a few real drinks. it's a ton of carbs but still.
i want to see him do that with 75 shots of vodka (within 3-5hrs max).

Last edited: