after 6 years of PFS..there is still hope? Brainfog

Jun 24, 2018
Spain
Hi guys! Some time since the last time i camed here, a few new cases of recover, thats always good to see but, in my case, i am still on PFS for 6 years now, i can live with days without libido ( i use to have good sex and some libido) so it´s ok, can being more tired, with the weak joints, with the digestions, think skin and wrinkles, but cant with the brain fog, i cant even read i M mostlu stupid now, my memory is a shitt...so i can do a normal live, i DOnt expect to recover this 100% i guess that after years i have some brain dmg, but i expect to recover something, as least to do normal life.
For that, someone of u have improove on that? Can you give me some tips? I think that its cause of Dopamine, i tried l-Dopa, now i am gonna try tirosinne. With Ella it´s improove a lot, specially on the lack of motivation, buts nothing works at all and i start to think that its permanent...
Thanks you guys, hope the best for all of you.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Just overflew your posts, you seem like a nice guy. Just start the full Cdsnuts protocol and don't even try to come up with new stuff.

(And before u say anything, takin R-Andro is not cdsnuts protocol xd)

Jun 24, 2018
Spain
[QUOTE = "Bankai900, publicación: 68052, miembro: 2173"] Simplemente sobrevoló sus publicaciones, parece un buen tipo. Simplemente inicie el protocolo completo de Cdsnuts y ni siquiera intente crear cosas nuevas.

(Y antes de decir nada, takin R-Andro no es cdsnuts protocol xd) [/ QUOTE]
Thanks mate...where can i see the full
Just overflew your posts, you seem like a nice guy. Just start the full Cdsnuts protocol and don't even try to come up with new stuff.

(And before u say anything, takin R-Andro is not cdsnuts protocol xd)
Thanks mate...where can i see the full Cdnuts protocol?

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
This is the "protocol", you can join swolesource the forum if you want.
You waterfast for 1-2 weeks, then you refeed slowly and follow a paelo diet. Kinda just a healthy whole foods without gluten. And you eat your carbs mainly in the evening.
Can also add the herbs and rotate them daily. Prohormones as last step if you still need them.

Mar 8, 2020
Afghanistan
Thanks!
is this the regimen i must follow?
Quick Start Guide | Total Male Optimization
I haven´t found the Cdnuts protocol specificly in this site, buts i guess its all about it...
There is section at the top of the main page "Testosterone Boosting Supplement Rotation", this section provides the breakdown of t-boost cycles and specific supplements to take.

Jun 24, 2018
Spain
[QUOTE = "Bankai900, post: 68429, miembro: 2173"] Este es el "protocolo", puede unirse a swolesource en el foro si lo desea.
Usted agua durante 1-2 semanas, luego se alimenta lentamente y sigue una dieta paelo. Un poco solo un alimento integral saludable sin gluten. Y comes carbohidratos principalmente por la noche.
También puede agregar las hierbas y rotarlas diariamente. Prohormonas como último paso si aún las necesita. [/ QUOTE]
okay mate, really thanks for the tips, you have tried that water-fast with results? i am scared about it honestly, but if give results its obviusly worth

Mar 8, 2020
Afghanistan
oay thanks mate, i guess that you have to add some exircices or fast to right?
Fasting is definitely a good idea if you are experiencing serious issues (neurological, gut, debilitating condition) which is fully explaines by CDnuts on the website. If you're experiencing mostly mild or moderate sexually related issues, fasting isn't likely needed. I would suggest you fully explore that website, it outlines proper diet, workout regimens, sleep techniques and holistic practices to help you cope while giving you good support during your recovery. Can't say enough good things about the content, will surely give you so insight to help you cope and aid in the recovery process.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
[QUOTE = "Bankai900, post: 68429, miembro: 2173"] Este es el "protocolo", puede unirse a swolesource en el foro si lo desea.
Usted agua durante 1-2 semanas, luego se alimenta lentamente y sigue una dieta paelo. Un poco solo un alimento integral saludable sin gluten. Y comes carbohidratos principalmente por la noche.
También puede agregar las hierbas y rotarlas diariamente. Prohormonas como último paso si aún las necesita. [/ QUOTE]
okay mate, really thanks for the tips, you have tried that water-fast with results? i am scared about it honestly, but if give results its obviusly worth
Did 10, 6 1/2 and 5 days. Definitely helped
By now I belive everybody should be fasting, more when ill, and 2x a year when healthy (5-7+days)

Checkout some youtube vids about fasting, autophagy, senecent cells.

Jun 24, 2018
Spain
Fasting is definitely a good idea if you are experiencing serious issues (neurological, gut, debilitating condition) which is fully explaines by CDnuts on the website. If you're experiencing mostly mild or moderate sexually related issues, fasting isn't likely needed. I would suggest you fully explore that website, it outlines proper diet, workout regimens, sleep techniques and holistic practices to help you cope while giving you good support during your recovery. Can't say enough good things about the content, will surely give you so insight to help you cope and aid in the recovery process.
thanks man! very helpfull, will try this for sure, but need to research a little for do it good, very friendly thanks!

Jun 24, 2018
Spain
Did 10, 6 1/2 and 5 days. Definitely helped
By now I belive everybody should be fasting, more when ill, and 2x a year when healthy (5-7+days)

Checkout some youtube vids about fasting, autophagy, senecent cells.
Thanks for share ur experience, definetly i am gonna try this, nothing to loose i guess, will research the website a little before do it and will share here.Hope it won be so hard, 7 days without food just scare me haha