Admiral’s PFS Log..

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
10 years ago I was exhausted all the time even when I slept 10-12 hours. So I had blood test and tsh 11. So they prescribed T4.. from 50 to 125 mcg now. When I stopped my TSH was 9 I felt tired like before. So I don't know. Should I stop? My TSH will be high, but at least there is nothing what is manipulating my body so can recover?
Yes you need to stop the thyroid I think and then build up. This is why nothing works for you now.

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Yes you need to stop the thyroid I think and then build up. This is why nothing works for you now.
Hehe great and this is the time where I need to start working or I will be broke as fuck. This will be interesting hehe. I hope that I will not fall into some coma like people are saying when they stop with synthroid etc.. Any recommendations what I should do or don't do? So I have bigger chance to survive? :D

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Hehe great and this is the time where I need to start working or I will be broke as fuck. This will be interesting hehe. I hope that I will not fall into some coma like people are saying when they stop with synthroid etc.. Any recommendations what I should do or don't do? So I have bigger chance to survive? :D
Raincoast stopped his thyroids and got rebuilt, just like you. Check out his log.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
@gbolduev

Since my face is an absolute mess, even after two fillers, I think I will go for MK677 to improve my skin. Other than the insuline part, do you have other major concerns of supplementing temporarily with HGH? Does it interfere with the balance of the body chemistry much?

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
Your body has trouble to convert cysteine down the line over to sulphate. And cysteine goes up. this cysteine speeds up the thyroid. And boom you feel like your are super cold old the time. Since this thyroid puts pressure on your adrenaline and cortisol. and aldosterone. All of them could be high in your case. And you can have high sodium in the cell, high potassium in the cell. Loss of thiamine into the urine. along with zinc.
Zinc supplements will make you feel worse, so will magnesium , since they will speed you up even more. but as soon as you give Histidine, along with b2 and b1 body will do good on magnesium and zincs. and will ask for them.

But this is just a guess.
I bought cysteine amino acid and when i take it my body becomes extremely cold after 20-30 minutes.
Also I noticed my body becomes colder and more tired after spinach, similar effect that i get from thorne!
I would need some clarification for these issues. Im doing the hair test soon with ARL.

Im doing the b1 experiment that you suggested for me and what I noticed is my voice is somewhat deeper, I have very strong morning erections and very good, enjoyable dreams like boxing, fighting etc. During the daytime libido is sometimes better than baseline, sometimes not.
Regardgin motivation it is still not much compared to the tribulus or r andro snap back. Those put me the closest to my old self.
In the winter I was taking pine pollen with brewers yeast and i had similar libido like pre pfs. I will add pine pollen to this b1 and cycle some tribulus and butea superba.

Raincoast

Oct 4, 2017
Canada
Just got bloodwork/labs results,
TSH was near 8 after stopping thryroid, Is now 2.01
Total Cholesterol was near 9, Is now around 5 (mine is always high)
CRP is down from 4 to 0.9
Ferritin is:
24-444
ug/L
Potassium is:
3.5-5.0
mmol/L
Sodium:
135-145
mmol/L
Electrolytes seem dialled, increasing Lysine & C for ferritin to increase more

Feeling great!

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Will be breaking my three week water/Breuss fast tomorrow. I could go longer, but I look like a junky and I've gone from 80KG to 69KG, but still have stubborn abdominal fat. Biggest issue is that my gums are actually doing way worse now. They bleed and some parts recede heavily. This terrifies me and I don't get why they do. Anyone willing to shed a light on that?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Don't be terrified about anything. You just fasted for 21 days, weird things are going to happen. Don't even look at yourself, don't worry about your fat. I know this stuff is hard, but eventually you'll understand.

Work on your re-feed for a bit now. Honestly man, I saw that you want to try RU 10 days after your refeed and coming from someone that fasted 21 days then did RU 2 weeks later- I'd abort it.

I'd work on nothing but health and balancing for the next several months now. Become a health addict. Read @Niles log. Start walking, lifting weights if you can. Sauna or infrared red lamps. Coffee enemas. Just start going man- you're fast is over your body is in prime shape to start taking in nutrients to become healthier and healthier. Down the line if you need it then you can revert to RU and the hormonal stuff.

Right now you need to focus on health. You are sick. I regret the past four months. Sure I can have sex better now with my two RU/prog runs and messing around with aminos/betaine HCL, but I know if I aborted the hormonal attack (as @Niles wisely has done) I'd be feeling so much better than I currently do and have on the day to day.

Honestly maybe 1 RU/prog run or andro run a couple months or so after your fast might not be stupid. But I'd give yourself a couple months after your fast to make yourself healthy as can be. I know that hearing "months" can sound like a long time but you just fasted 21 days man. Make it worth the while. I'd do anything to go back 4 months and change some of the things I did post fast.

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
Don't be terrified about anything. You just fasted for 21 days, weird things are going to happen. Don't even look at yourself, don't worry about your fat. I know this stuff is hard, but eventually you'll understand.

Work on your re-feed for a bit now. Honestly man, I saw that you want to try RU 10 days after your refeed and coming from someone that fasted 21 days then did RU 2 weeks later- I'd abort it.

I'd work on nothing but health and balancing for the next several months now. Become a health addict. Read @Niles log. Start walking, lifting weights if you can. Sauna or infrared red lamps. Coffee enemas. Just start going man- you're fast is over your body is in prime shape to start taking in nutrients to become healthier and healthier. Down the line if you need it then you can revert to RU and the hormonal stuff.

Right now you need to focus on health. You are sick. I regret the past four months. Sure I can have sex better now with my two RU/prog runs and messing around with aminos/betaine HCL, but I know if I aborted the hormonal attack (as @Niles wisely has done) I'd be feeling so much better than I currently do and have on the day to day.

Honestly maybe 1 RU/prog run or andro run a couple months or so after your fast might not be stupid. But I'd give yourself a couple months after your fast to make yourself healthy as can be. I know that hearing "months" can sound like a long time but you just fasted 21 days man. Make it worth the while. I'd do anything to go back 4 months and change some of the things I did post fast.
+1 on this, after the fast the proper re-feed is key, the fast is to destroy you not heal you, refeed is the healing. I am only 4 months post long fast and the rebuild is still taking shape, and loving it every morning.

Focus on proper food, ARL program, liver flushes, sleep, exercise, friends... I would avoid hormones, they will probably just unbalance you again.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Focus on proper food, ARL program, liver flushes, sleep, exercise, friends... I would avoid hormones, they will probably just unbalance you again.
Exactly- what we have to realize that while PFS is its own specific imbalance, because you are sick you have other awful shitty imbalances. The fast and reefed is to fix the other imbalances and hopefully the PFS comes with it. Thing is, if you just go after the PFS with RU initially, those other imbalances aren't going to heal themselves.

I mean eventually I'm all for hormonal manipulation. I tried it and yea it works to a degree. No doubt. But when you're sick (like me and you), I think health stuff comes first and foremost.

And don't forget, you can mess around with aminos. My best PFS days thus far were actually during amino play rather than hormone play to be completely honest.

Jack17

Mar 6, 2018
San Francisco
So I'll sit out this fast. Aiming for 22 days. I'm currently very weak, very much still depressed, but the suicidal thoughts have lessened. The only real thing bothering me is my dry mouth/sore throat. Made myself a plan for the foreseeable future. This will be my timeline..
  • Water/Breuss fast
    • 22 days
  • Refeed
    • 10 days
  • RU486
    • 3 x 50MG
  • R-Andro + 4-Andro
    • 4 weeks
  • ARL + Health protocol
    • LDN during the PCT week.
The only things I am unsure of is whether or not I should use progesterone along with my RU trial and whether or not I should start ARL/TEI supps during the refeed, and just use the RU and Andro stuff along side it. Or is that a bad idea?
For now I would take either progesterone or R andro after RU but not both. I would start Randro couple days after you finish RU, IMO. I would keep good notes on progress. Has anyone taken both Randro and progesterone during same cycle?

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Alright thanks guys. I’ll focuss on ARL/TEI for now, but first a proper refeed. I’ve already made a broth and few soups to get me through the first days.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Perfect. Good luck. This is the hard part haha now you can eat and its up to you to make wise choices. For me this was harder than fasting initially haha

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I know! I did an 8 day water fast two years ago and after a few blueberries as my first meal, I ended up with multiple chocolate bars and whatnot a few hours later.

Any recommendations other than soups/vegetables, Brusch?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
I don't think you can immediately digest protein after a long water fast.
There is that egg soup thing posted here, but for longer fasts (20d, 30d, etc), there's Mattyb's protocol and other suggestions all over the forum.
You'll want to go very slow.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Just got my ARL recommendations! Ordered them right away. Will start somewhere on thursday.

Also ordered the thyroid and adrenal glandulars.

Should I use betaine HCL and dygestive enzymes though? The ARL supps barely have any.