Admiral’s PFS Log..

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Is it okay to take electrolytes during this fast, Gbold? I'd cruise through this fast if I can just resolve my dry mouth and sore throat. It's really bothering me and waking me up at night.

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
@Yura what are you talking about. I say to take all electrolytes , sodium especially. levels of electrolytes are not regulated by their intake LOL

Electrolytes protocol has ALL of them . I said to take baths in salt when you cant swim in the ocean/ What are you talking about.
Obviously you didn't have adrenal-low aldosterone issues. When you do and you are fasting with shit load of water and potassium and your aldosterone can't go up. You need SHIT LOAD of sodium to avoid hyponatremia-severe dehydration.. So I said him stop with high water+potassium which both will deplete sodium or add adequate amount of sodium, but most people have no idea how much is adequate amount in this situation. 1 teaspoon a day is a fucking joke.. Or last option. He can soak sodium through his skin.. You simply don't understand this importance of sodium and how you CAN'T RETAIN sodium when you can't produce enough stress hormones... You obviously never experienced what it's like when you drink just plain water or even worse with potassium and you get CRAZY cold. Purple hands and feet, drop in blood pressure, pulse, dizziness etc.. That is hyponatremia- low sodium and A LOT of people with adrenal-chronic fatigue are in this state most of the time. Since they have no idea that you need crazy amounts of salt and drink only if you are thirsty. Which is maybe 500ml a day or less they find. Otherwise they just flush their sodium out of the body, aldosterone is not there and you are freezing cold again.. These people do much better on low fluid and more solid food with high sodim. If they eat things like chips they feel warm and comfortable. Juices and water is the opposite.
Sodium – How to Tame Your Low-Salt Habit - 180 Degree Health
Your Body is Mostly Water? Not Exactly - 180 Degree Health
How Much Water Should YOU Drink? - 180 Degree Health
Matt Stone has no idea about things like people on this forum, but in terms of sodium/water intake he is spot on.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
Germany
Sodium is just one piece of the puzzle. Don’t be so focused on salt only.

And as always. Everybody is different

Every mineral or electrolyte got plenty of tasks in the body.

You can basically read into every mineral or vitamin and write a full book just of what it theoretically could do. And everything is extremely helpful for something.
But does it always mean to actually supplement it?

It’s like carparts. Of course breaks are cool and useful. But are brembos a good and wise choice for your fiat punto?

Of course sodium can be cool, of course calcium is cool. And you will find cool things about potassium and magnesium as well.
You can’t just buy every supplement on the planet and expect all advantages to be added up.

Last edited:

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Yura Do you understand that I say to eat salt and swim in the ocean or take salt baths. And constanty eat sea food which is very high in sodium. People dont have adrenal fatigue. people who lose sodium have very high progesterone levels. Since they are zero on potassium. When you give them potassium / Progesterone goes down and aldosterone goes up. and they retain salt from the diet. HIgh progesterone will not allow you to retain salt NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO or how much you eat. There is no addison disease in people. Sodium is kept low not to hyperventilate.

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
@Yura Do you understand that I say to eat salt and swim in the ocean or take salt baths. And constanty eat sea food which is very high in sodium. People dont have adrenal fatigue. people who lose sodium have very high progesterone levels. Since they are zero on potassium. When you give them potassium / Progesterone goes down and aldosterone goes up. and they retain salt from the diet. HIgh progesterone will not allow you to retain salt NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO or how much you eat. There is no addison disease in people. Sodium is kept low not to hyperventilate.
So why then when I eat high amounts of potassium I will be dehydrated like crazy even more? Like when I eat potatoes for example. Where is like 2g of potassium in 400g potatoes. I will get dehydrated like beef jerky. Even if I add a lot of sodium to it. I testet this with potassium chloride as well. Pushes sodium out hyponatremia hello.. Dr. Lam and other 100 people are also wrong? Fluid Balance, Aldosterone Levels and Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome – Part 1

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
So why then when I eat high amounts of potassium I will be dehydrated like crazy even more? Like when I eat potatoes for example. Where is like 2g of potassium in 400g potatoes. I will get dehydrated like beef jerky. Even if I add a lot of sodium to it. I testet this with potassium chloride as well. Pushes sodium out hyponatremia hello.. Dr. Lam and other 100 people are also wrong? Fluid Balance, Aldosterone Levels and Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome – Part 1
Yura, If potassium is high in the cell you will get dehydrated from taking potassium. this tells you that you dont have adrenal fatigue it tells you that you have high progesterone.)) and progesterone is blocking aldo. this is what you get from steroids.

most people are slow oxidizers they have zero potassium in the cell. If you dont tolerate potassium you have high potassium in the cell. Test your hair LOL

It is so stupid already. fast oxidizer talk about how they do better on sodium. Of course they do better on sodium. Since if your thyroid is HIGH your body will want adrenaline. What does your body make adrenaline from? methylation and you methylation is based on copper.

So when you have high thyroid your body will have both high adrenaline and high cortisol and will have high aldosterone. and sodium level will be super high in hair. Since body will want to ventilate and sodium is used to make adrenaline more sensitive.

this is why people like legna do better on copper and sodium and calcium. calcium slows down thyroid. so does copper, and sodium makes your adrenaline more sensitive so you need less of it. and this slows down conversion of noradrenaline to adrenaline.

This is why fast oxidizers would feel more adrenal fatigue than slow oxidizers, since thyroid puts pressure on your adrenals.

Slow oxidizer does not need adrenaline, so copper is not used and stored in the liver and makes that person toxic. sodium is lowerd and kept low since it is not needed. And those people do much better on potassium and magnesium , since their metabolism rises this puts pressure on adrenals and body retains sodium. Without sodium and thyroid sodium is not retained.

Last edited:

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Yura, If potassium is high in the cell you will get dehydrated from taking potassium. this tells you that you dont have adrenal fatigue it tells you that you have high progesterone.)) and progesterone is blocking aldo. this is what you get from steroids.

most people are slow oxidizers they have zero potassium in the cell. If you dont tolerate potassium you have high potassium in the cell. Test your hair LOL
I don't have high progesterone. My progesterone in my worst was 1,68 nmol/l ref. range 0,70-4,30... But What I wanted to ask what means high B12 in the blood? Hemoglobin is ok..

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Yura Body does not make mistakes, and digestion of major electrolytes usually presents no problem from any kinds of food, even from vegan diet. But regulation of the body is a different thing and the body will keep electrolytes for the best body chemistry in the moment

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I don't have high progesterone. My progesterone in my worst was 1,68 nmol/l ref. range 0,70-4,30... But What I wanted to ask what means high B12 in the blood? Hemoglobin is ok..
High b12 means you dont convert it to methyl b12. You have a problem with methylation . NADPH is needed and B2

active folate is neded to convert b12 into active b12. Active folate will be available only if there is no feedback problems. Like low histidine , histidine is broken down by folate , so if histidine is low , folate is low and there is no methylation and you crash with ADRENAL FATIGUE. Adrenal fatigue does not exist.

Addison is very rare disease. Most toxic fast oxidizers will feel adrenal fatigue. Since there is some metal in the body which forces them to be in fast oxidation when body cant handle it. Steroids do exactly that, Finasterid does exactly that. It puts a person into a faster oxidation witthout that person being able to handle that oxidation, And that person feels deficit of salt, b vitamins, etc. And body will raise aldosterone and keep it high even if the salt level is already super high. this happens in cancer. and this is why gersons was so against salt. Since salt substututed for adrenaline causes cancer. Body retains so much salt in the cell, to substitute for need for adrenaline. Since adrenaline is not enough for the speed of the thyroid. Usually those people like that benefit from lowering cysteine with glycine or histidine.

Last edited:

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
High b12 means you dont convert it to methyl b12. You have a problem with methylation . NADPH is needed and B2

active folate is neded to convert b12 into active b12. Active folate will be available only if there is no feedback problems. Like low histidine , histidine is broken down by folate , so if histidine is low , folate is low and there is no methylation and you crash with ADRENAL FATIGUE. Adrenal fatigue does not exist.
My folate tested deficient in bloodtest. This could be related to histidine then yes?

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Addison is very rare disease. Most toxic fast oxidizers will feel adrenal fatigue. Since there is some metal in the body which forces them to be in fast oxidation when body cant handle it. Steroids do exactly that, Finasterid does exactly that. It puts a person into a faster oxidation witthout that person being able to handle that oxidation, And that person feels deficit of salt, b vitamins, etc. And body will raise aldosterone and keep it high even if the salt level is already super high. this happens in cancer. and this is why gersons was so against salt. Since salt substututed for adrenaline causes cancer. Body retains so much salt in the cell, to substitute for need for adrenaline. Since adrenaline is not enough for the speed of the thyroid. Usually those people like that benefit from lowering cysteine with glycine or histidine.
Or in my case also T4 right? I would love to stop, but my TSH goes up and I feel like death.. But I lowered my dose from 125 mcg to 75 mcg a day. I want to stop badly..

Last edited:

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Great explanation and makes sense. I think I will make some sprouted lentils for folate. :D Histidine is hopefully going up with hydrochloric acid. This methylation issues also explain high histamine right? Allergies etc..
Your body has trouble to convert cysteine down the line over to sulphate. And cysteine goes up. this cysteine speeds up the thyroid. And boom you feel like your are super cold old the time. Since this thyroid puts pressure on your adrenaline and cortisol. and aldosterone. All of them could be high in your case. And you can have high sodium in the cell, high potassium in the cell. Loss of thiamine into the urine. along with zinc.
Zinc supplements will make you feel worse, so will magnesium , since they will speed you up even more. but as soon as you give Histidine, along with b2 and b1 body will do good on magnesium and zincs. and will ask for them.

But this is just a guess.

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Your body has trouble to convert cysteine down the line over to sulphate. And cysteine goes up. this cysteine speeds up the thyroid. And boom you feel like your are super cold old the time. Since this thyroid puts pressure on your adrenaline and cortisol. and aldosterone. All of them could be high in your case. And you can have high sodium in the cell, high potassium in the cell. Loss of thiamine into the urine. along with zinc.
Zinc supplements will make you feel worse, so will magnesium , since they will speed you up even more. but as soon as you give Histidine, along with b2 and b1 body will do good on magnesium and zincs. and will ask for them.

But this is just a guess.
Yes I feel bad on zinc and magnesium. Crash from both of them. But my thyroid is dead. I am taking T4 for 10 years now. So I assume that this is the problem. Yes I should fix my issues 10 years a go before I started with T4 and then steroids lol. But I was to dumb to figure this by myself.. Should I just stop taking fucking T4 pills? But I will crash badly lol. But it can't be much worse than it's now heh.. Btw like I said before I crashed hard. That was the time I had high cortisol/aldosterone etc.. That was the time when I retained tons of water etc.. But Then I crashed and now I think I am low in cortisol/aldosterone. You can call it total depeltion of micronutrients or amino acids. Some call it adrenal fatigue stage3 or 4..

Last edited:

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Yes I feel bad on zinc and magnesium. Crash from both of them. But my thyroid is dead. I am taking T4 for 10 years now. So I assume that this is the problem. Yes I should fix my issues 10 years a go before I started with T4 and then steroids lol. But I was to dumb to figure this by myself.. Should I just stop taking fucking T4 pills? But I will crash badly lol. But it can't be much worse than it's now heh.. Btw like I said before I crashed hard. That was the time I had high cortisol/aldosterone etc.. That was the time when I retained tons of water etc.. But Then I crashed and now I think I am low in cortisol/aldosterone. You can call it total depeltion of micronutrients or amino acids. Some call it adrenal fatigue stage3 or 4..
usually fast oxidizer like that will show high TSH. since body increase reverse t3 to close down thyroid and you just wrongly took t4. all t4 is doing to you is increases reverse t3 to stratosphere. and paradoxally making you more hypothyroid. SO if you take off t4, I think you might be more hyper thyroid than now )))

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
usually fast oxidizer like that will show high TSH. since body increase reverse t3 to close down thyroid and you just wrongly took t4. all t4 is doing to you is increases reverse t3 to stratosphere. and paradoxally making you more hypothyroid. SO if you take off t4, I think you might be more hyper thyroid than now )))
10 years ago I was exhausted all the time even when I slept 10-12 hours. So I had blood test and tsh 11. So they prescribed T4.. from 50 to 125 mcg now. When I stopped my TSH was 9 I felt tired like before. So I don't know. Should I stop? My TSH will be high, but at least there is nothing what is manipulating my body so can recover?