Admiral’s PFS Log.. ARL/TEI since march 2018

Concerned

Mar 19, 2018
UK
Is Traceelements really that good? @HerrFisch
I live in Portugal, Europe and my chances to get a hair analysis test from the ones you guys are getting seems just impossible also.
This Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis | Hair Diagnostics is recommended in the Hair Analysis thread as an option for UK residents. However, when I emailed them about ordering the test they replied: "FYI we are based at our retreat in Portugal, hence all prices are in Euros."

So maybe you can use them in Portugal? Worth emailing them to check.

Admiral, I've just read through your whole log and I'm sorry for what you've had to go through. Your courage and resourcefulness shines throughout. You are a teacher; once I make it out of the worst of my own crash, I would like to teach. Know that you are a valued person who contributes more than you know.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
My dad died last night

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Not sure why I mentioned that here, but something about this place feels like home.

I’ll do my best.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Okay I need some help here. Hoping for @gbolduev and @TubZy.

Got the results from my second hair test. Not sure what to think of it. I was basically following the electrolyte protocol (potassium, natrium, magnesium, spinache, protein, HCL) during these past 3 months, while also supplementing with boron, molybdenum and silica. I am really wondering about the potassium dropping even further. Iron went up alot. You can see both my levels.

This time I actually got my hands on their supplemental programme.

They advice:

Adrena 180
- with vitamines and amino’s
- Zinc
- Manganese
- Selenium
- Calcium
- Ginseng
- Inositol

Min plex B
- magnesium, chromium, manganese
- vitamines (B) and amino’s (cysteine for one)

Potassium Plus
- Potassium
- Vitamine A
- Niacine

Vitamine E plus
- Vitamine E
- Selenium

And their own brand of fulvic and betaine HCL.

Seems to me it's a standard program for slow oxidizers.

I need some help whether to buy into their programme, because I can barely afford it. My dad’s funeral pretty much bankrupted me. Will this balance me when I don’t see the minerals that will adress copper, which I think is the culprit of my wellbeing? In fact, taking zinc and manganese, it will absolutely plummet my copper.

Appreciate it..

Attachments

Last edited:

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
The highest you ever dosed Potassium was 1200-1500mg Kcl right?
And you did take 10Hcl / 6g Hcl daily. Which is a lot for only 400-500mg KCL.
So looks like it still tanked K

I think you know what I think about using magnesium and HCL but only low low dosage of Potassium while having low cortisol.

But your Ca/Mg got better!

There is always the option to just buy exactely the ingredients from the Programm supplements. Maybe its cheaper. But its not as easy for sure.

Last edited:

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I've been taking about 500 to 1000 Kcl three times daily, plus potassium from food sources.
I will up it to 1500 3 times daily. Increasing sodium as well.

I just need answers on the copper thing. This program will plummet it.
I suppose the iron increase if from all the spinach I ate. Was eating around 300grams a day.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I dont know if I would focus too much copper. At least not with minerals.
Maybe adding some Lysine, histidine, or glycine later.

How much boron did you supplement?

Whats your plan for dosages of K,Na,Mg ?
I would maybe go for a ratio of 8:4:1.

Are those supplement packs expensive ?
Do those amino’s increase copper, Fisch?

I only started supplementing with boron about two weeks before I cutt off my hair, so it will barely have made an impact on my hair test results.

Yeah, such a ratio is what I had in mind.

The entire program costs me over 600 euro’s for 3 months. I’ll wait for ARL recommendations first, if I ever get my hands on it.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
No, do you want to increase copper?
They rather bind / make copper work.

I’m not too sure about being copper toxic and having low levels of copper on the hair test.
But I might remember reading something about Wilson’s and that their excess cooper does not appear on th hair test. So it is possible.
Gbold says if it’s not high it’s not excess copper though.

But either way, getting up K and Na + maybe some amino acids or GHk would improve things imo. And of course minerals from program from TEi and arl like se, mn, zn,

200€ for 1 month sounds expensive.
I’m pretty sure you would get those supplements way cheaper. But you would need to buy supplements for every single thing. And you would have lots of sorting to do :d You always pay more for being lazy(powder or capsules or packs)
Bodyenfit got pretty cheap prices at some times.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Most of my symptoms reflect low copper, so that's why I am looking to increase it.

Bodyenfit is cheap and fast, indeed. Surprised you know of it. Thought it was strictly Dutch.

Currently mailing with some folks to get the ARL recommendations. Can't believe it has to be such a hassle.

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
You have low copper in the body(liver) or just low ceruloplasmin and liver full of copper? I have much worse copper deficiency symptoms than you do and I don't think that I have copper deficiency since I was eating last 2 years more copper in a day than most people are eating maybe in a week. You need to test your ceruloplasmin in the blood. It's a cheap and will tell you a lot about your adrenals/liver/protein status..

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I already tested ceruloplasmin two months ago. It was lowish; 24 out of 20-60 I believe. It's somewhere in my original post.

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Copper is very tricky. I would never take metals like copper/iron in form of supplements. If you really think that you need copper. Eat once a week 150-200g of beef liver. There is a shit load of copper, but in much safer form and with cofactors like zinc, B vitamins, retinol, amino acids etc.. Yes 24 is lower. I had 22 last test and copper in serum below the reference range. It was during Peat era. So I was eating a lot of copper from chocolate, beef etc. and my chronic fatigue, copper deficiency symptoms were only worse and worse.. Crazy feeling "wired but tired as fuck" When I stopped all high copper foods. I was not so much wired, but even more tired. Which was sign that my adrenals are no more stimulated by free copper in the blood.. Btw I would try hydrogen rich water. It is cheap and easy to do. It can really help some people..

boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Most of my symptoms reflect low copper, so that's why I am looking to increase it.

Bodyenfit is cheap and fast, indeed. Surprised you know of it. Thought it was strictly Dutch.

Currently mailing with some folks to get the ARL recommendations. Can't believe it has to be such a hassle.
You are talking with Catherine?

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Yes.

She can’t do anything with my current ARL test, though. I am exploring other options now. Don’t have the money to send it in another time.