Admiral’s PFS Log.. ARL/TEI since march 2018

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
Coffee enema’s always make me feel like a million bucks. I feel way more dopamine after an enema than after drinking it. So much for dr Wilson’s theory that coffee is hardly absorbed during an enema. When I started doing enema’s it always triggered my allergies. Not so much now..

Anyway, I’m currently only taking a relatively lose dose B-complex, vitamin C and potassium while I will send out a new hair test somewhere next week.
I get a huge boost from coffee enemas as well. Better humour, faster thinking.
I read a while ago coffee increases brain progesterone. And probably tons of other things.
I just dont like losing a lot of electrolytes as the result of CEs, but no pain no gain lol

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Nothing to report. 14 days off now.

Don’t really believe in a snapback, but will send in hair next week and do another cycle.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Well, nothing to report is not true.

First 0-10 days after cycle. Felt fine, no difference than when on cycle. Like my body is still benefitting from the minerals somewhat.
Next few days (10-currently) I sleep worse, fatigue hits me, digestion is worse (really sticky stools, I have to flush multiple times), aid refluxes. Like my body needs a wake up call making bile and stomach acid again as I've supplemented with GB3 for so long. I remember experimenting this between previous cycles as well, only then I jumped on another cycle right about now. Hopefully my body acclimates and improves because I feel I don't I've made any ground at all they way I am right now.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Well, nothing to report is not true.

First 0-10 days after cycle. Felt fine, no difference than when on cycle. Like my body is still benefitting from the minerals somewhat.
Next few days (10-currently) I sleep worse, fatigue hits me, digestion is worse (really sticky stools, I have to flush multiple times), aid refluxes. Like my body needs a wake up call making bile and stomach acid again as I've supplemented with GB3 for so long. I remember experimenting this between previous cycles as well, only then I jumped on another cycle right about now. Hopefully my body acclimates and improves because I feel I don't I've made any ground at all they way I am right now.
Dude I wouldn't mix up ARL supplements with TEI supplements. Even if they seem innocent, they both have a different approach.

GB-3 contains Black Radish, which is used for chelating copper and could have adverse effects if already low in copper. I just wish that we had all of the original supplements from TEI in The Netherlands, fucking ass contracts.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
This mini slump isn't from quitting TEI. I noticed that asparagus are just a potent vegetable. Whenever I eat it every once and a while it gives me a little, but pleasant boost in libido and EQ, but this week I overdid it and it caused a mini crash. Full blown prostatitis, as I also get when I am on T-supplements, groggy, depressed, headaches and deprived sleep.

Maybe it's the copper or vitamin K overload.

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
This mini slump isn't from quitting TEI. I noticed that asparagus are just a potent vegetable. Whenever I eat it every once and a while it gives me a little, but pleasant boost in libido and EQ, but this week I overdid it and it caused a mini crash. Full blown prostatitis, as I also get when I am on T-supplements, groggy, depressed, headaches and deprived sleep.

Maybe it's the copper or vitamin K overload.
Since we live in the opposite health sphere, its probably the carotenoid lutein that is affecting you badly. Its supposed to help with prostatitis, but I suspect that is makes it worse, just like the new thoughts on all vitamin A versions.

100g of asparagus:
Vitamin A756.00 IU15 %
Vitamin A, RAE38.00 mcg
Carotene, alpha9.00 mcg
Carotene, beta449.00 mcg
Cryptoxanthin, beta0.00 mcg
Lutein + zeaxanthin710.00 mcg

Lycopene0.00 mcg

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
  • Deleted by Admiral
Show…

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Sixth liver flush in the pocket. Not sure I am a believer or if it helps me at all, but it's easy to do and doesn't fuck me up anymore as it did earlier.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Can anyone help me why ARL sees me as a fast oxidizer on my September test? (it's in my signature)..
I've completely blacked out and can't see proper during this mini-crash.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
Symptoms Of Fast Oxidation
True fast oxidizers tend to be anxious, irritable and aggressive if their oxidation rate is very fast. Their blood sugar and blood pressure tend to be on the high side of normal. They are often warm and sweat easily. They usually have oily skin, and a tendency for frequent or loose bowel movements. They may gain weight in the area of the abdomen due to high levels of cortisol and cortisone.

Most people whose hair analysis indicates fast oxidation, however, are not true fast oxidizers. Instead, they are what we call tired or temporary fast oxidizers, or slow oxidizers under stress. Hair analysis indicators for this condition are:

--But in general Id say as soon as Na and K are higher than Ca and Mg you are called fast oxidizer.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Danke!

--But in general Id say as soon as Na and K are higher than Ca and Mg you are called fast oxidizer.
Which is iffy on that hair test, though. Calcium is higher than sodium and just barely lower than potassium, yet I am an extreme fast oxidizer according to the report. Other information tells me the calcium/phosphorus ratio is where to look.

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
Sixth liver flush in the pocket. Not sure I am a believer or if it helps me at all, but it's easy to do and doesn't fuck me up anymore as it did earlier.
Did number 21 last night, agree they get easier as you do more, body doesn't freak the f@$k out.

I also switched to high oleic safflower oil, taste much better then olive and almost identical fat profile. olive oil is f%$king gross.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Did number 21 last night, agree they get easier as you do more, body doesn't freak the f@$k out.

I also switched to high oleic safflower oil, taste much better then olive and almost identical fat profile. olive oil is f%$king gross.
Noticing any benefits yet? Hard to pin point what causes what, but 21 is a lot. I analyzed one of the bigger green stones I saw floating around. It was soft and crumbled. I notice that I am still a little sceptic about the flushes.

I never have any trouble with the epsom salt or olive oil. I chuck it down like a mofo. Tastes primarily like grapefruit anyway..

Last edited:

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
EBDC30BD-2903-46A1-B097-906C868CEE24.png
429A8D68-C4B6-4DBE-8A3E-DA2CFAD05C59.png

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Check it out. Definitely need some advice..

I quit the sups (mostly copper) for three weeks before sending in a new hair test. Went from FAST 4 tot FAST 1, but still a fast one. Am I just a fast oxidizer or should I wait a little longer and send in another hair test?

Also, took so much copper, yet it dropped even further. Toxics are pretty much a non factor, so at least that's a plus.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Probably means you have low ceruloplasmin. You are definitely fast. Low Ca/K shows this. We have same hair test and symptoms. Keep going. Take the copper.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Probably means you have low ceruloplasmin. You are definitely fast. Low Ca/K shows this. We have same hair test and symptoms. Keep going. Take the copper.
I've been a fast one since taking hydrogen water. So me and @Helen aren't convinced I am a true fast oxidizer and that I could mess myself up taking the wrong supplements.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
First hair test ARL - SLOW 4
Second hair test ARL - FAST 4 (hydrogen water + 3 week fast)
Third hair test ARL - FAST 4
Fourth hair test ARL - FAST 4
Fifth hair test TEI - FAST 1 (only a 6 week cycle)