Accutane recoveries using Finasteride

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
I will look into buying RUB486. My financial situation is in MUCH better shape that it was a couple weeks ago so I can afford to buy more now.

Another thing I’ve noticed is that it seems like my acne is somewhat worse, so i’m hopeful that’s a good sign.
The return of acne definitely sounds like a good sign! Sounds like some of the mechanisms accutane affected might be reversing

IHateFin

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
I will look into buying RUB486. My financial situation is in MUCH better shape that it was a couple weeks ago so I can afford to buy more now.

Another thing I’ve noticed is that it seems like my acne is somewhat worse, so i’m hopeful that’s a good sign.

this actually is a good sign man! keep on trucking. acne could mean dht coming back increasing sebum. is that how you spell it? lol

IHateFin

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
Bad news: some of the bowel issues amd irritability that had been gone for a few months now have come back, and I’m thinking it might be because of the finasteride. Should I stop?
this means the fin is inhibiting 5beta reductase. you need to drop the dose drastically. i would say drop it to 1/4 of a 1 mg pill and take it every other day or every 3rd day. once you dial the dose in your bowl side effects will completely clear. you shouldnt just drop it tho since the rebound will not be good.

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
I wonder if I should go back on fin with those dosage you mentioned though I have pfs.
I feel much better on progesterone - mentally and sexually.
I have nothing to lose anymore than my life. What do you think?

IHateFin

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
I wonder if I should go back on fin with those dosage you mentioned though I have pfs.
I feel much better on progesterone - mentally and sexually.
I have nothing to lose anymore than my life. What do you think?

well technically Gbold outlined that going back on could work in theory, but i dunno man. im not suggesting it. you might be better off trying micro dose ru.

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
thx for the reply. I dont know if Ru helps with sexual sides like libido, regrowing penis and so on...Any info about that? Could not find it anywhere...

IHateFin

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
thx for the reply. I dont know if Ru helps with sexual sides like libido, regrowing penis and so on...Any info about that? Could not find it anywhere...
it has helped some of us, but most feel mood and mental clarity first.

since fin messes up electrolyte balance to maintain this odd balance of hormones i would assume that after low dose prog and high doses of tribulous your potassium should lower and in order to retain sodium which will retain estrogen which will make dht and androgens sensitive again that you would be much better off dosing 2 week cycles of high dose tribulous and micro ru 2.5mg EOD and licorice root once a week even when you hop off the trib and ru for two weeks.

theres been a lot of ppl who cure themselves with tribulous alone in cycles. this method could be promising, man.

im actually experimenting with it rn and i have not felt this close to the finish line before in my life.

potassium retains progesterone which would make sense that would be why our prog is always raising back up after we try to tank it.

the reason you feel good on progesterone is through a feedback loop where progesterone actually acts to make estrogen more sensitive thus positively affecting androgens to a degree. one person has reported being cured on PH forum from 2 week prog cycles, but he is in the minority.

i think this would be a sweet option for you, man! and it combines the electrolyte side of things along with the hormonal relation to electrolytes both of which gbold has outlined extensively.

Lost

Dec 21, 2017
India
Bad news: some of the bowel issues amd irritability that had been gone for a few months now have come back, and I’m thinking it might be because of the finasteride. Should I stop?
I have always heard that you shouldn't stop cold turkey. If you are sure fin caused these issues, maybe you should just lessen the dose instead of stopping.

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
@IHateFin: Where did you get better? Sexual sides, too? I am much better regarding mental sides. But no real feeling in penis, and sometimes it is shrunken, sometimes it is pre fin state unerrected. Very odd. Trying the trib cycling maybe - 2 weeks on high level, right? then two weeks no trib? thx

cnb30

Jan 21, 2018
Philadelphia/Richmond VA/NYC
this means the fin is inhibiting 5beta reductase. you need to drop the dose drastically. i would say drop it to 1/4 of a 1 mg pill and take it every other day or every 3rd day. once you dial the dose in your bowl side effects will completely clear. you shouldnt just drop it tho since the rebound will not be good.
So I also realized that I hadn't taken my antidepressants that day, and after I did the problems went away. I still took a whole last night, but I will drop down to a half tonight and then down to a quarter.

IHateFin

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
@IHateFin: Where did you get better? Sexual sides, too? I am much better regarding mental sides. But no real feeling in penis, and sometimes it is shrunken, sometimes it is pre fin state unerrected. Very odd. Trying the trib cycling maybe - 2 weeks on high level, right? then two weeks no trib? thx
yes, the high dose trib with the ru and licorice have improved my sexual sides quite a bit. i would describe it as an almost even improvement across the board with the sexual side pretty significant. yeah and you could even do two weeks on high dose trib and only one week off too. thats the route that im on. so far promising.

IHateFin

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
So I also realized that I hadn't taken my antidepressants that day, and after I did the problems went away. I still took a whole last night, but I will drop down to a half tonight and then down to a quarter.

nice! sounds like a plan, man. if you ride it out at a quarter a day for a while and try the taper protocol i found on that other forum where you start to slowly start skipping days then you should be looking good and on the path to some good improvements.

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
On some german platforms, they are proposing drugs to treat (not cure) accne. It is not mentioned, but it is accutane. What f... b...
They dont even care about our youth, but offer androgenmodulating drugs. Like they did with finasteride. They want to destroy the (viril) men...
Afterlife, Afterlife...

IHateFin

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
On some german platforms, they are proposing drugs to treat (not cure) accne. It is not mentioned, but it is accutane. What f... b...
They dont even care about our youth, but offer androgenmodulating drugs. Like they did with finasteride. They want to destroy the (viril) men...
Afterlife, Afterlife...

dude seriously... this world is so anti testosterone and dht its sickening

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
yeah, have you ever watched "Transgenda" on youtube? You wont believe your eyes...who was a man and is now a woman...and who was woman and is a man now...
This and other stuff is the plan and almost nobody knows and realize it. People dont realize what all is done to be anti testosterone...

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
yes, the high dose trib with the ru and licorice have improved my sexual sides quite a bit. i would describe it as an almost even improvement across the board with the sexual side pretty significant. yeah and you could even do two weeks on high dose trib and only one week off too. thats the route that im on. so far promising.
I have experimented with high dose trib cycles before. I only have luck with it after an adro cycle or after an RU cycle. If I try back to back cycles it's not as strong. Each time I run one I notice a slight increase in baseline on sexual sides.

The snap back is were I notice the most benifits. It starts off with a nice increase in all sexual sides but drops back down but leaves me better off.

I like running one week cycles after the snap back from an ru or randro cycle. I have never tried going longer than one week.

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
New Jersey, USA
When you guys say "high dose", how many mg of mediherb trib would that be?